Portland, OR 97224
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
Join a fast-paced and innovative team helping advance novel liver-targeted therapeutics. Yecuris has an immediate opening for an experienced Research Associate to drive in vivo (mouse) and in vitro projects and services.
In this role you will,
- Work as an integral member of our team producing mouse models used in liver disease research
- Learn and perform technical in vitro and in vivo procedures including hepatocyte isolation, xenotransplantation, ELISA, flow cytometry, pPCR, and cell culture
- Contribute to process improvement, efficiency, and training
- Conduct routine procedures such as dosing, blood and tissue sampling, post-mortem tissue harvest, monitoring animal health, collecting and recording data.
- Be a team player with excellent communication, leadership, and motivational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences with 2+ years’ laboratory experience
- Must have experience with some combination of: cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, histology, or molecular biology.
- Hands-on experience in rodent husbandry or experimentation is preferred
- Positive attitude with the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to changes
Yecuris offers exciting career opportunities in a dynamic working environment. Full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit-sharing benefits provided. Convenient location in Tigard, Oregon with free parking.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the link above. Include a resume and concise cover letter describing your experience, qualifications, and goals.