Tigard, OR 97224
Salary: $42,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
Biological Research Associate III
Join a fast-paced and innovative team helping advance novel liver-targeted therapeutics. Yecuris has an immediate opening for an experienced Research Associate to drive in vivo (mouse) and in vitro projects and services.
In this role you will,
- Work as an integral member of our team executing technical in vivo procedures in mice including surgeries, cell transplants, and liver perfusions.
- Perform a variety of cell culture and cell-based procedures include hepatocyte isolation, magnetic cell separations, production of viral vectors, and immunohistochemistry.
- Conduct routine procedures such as dosing, blood and tissue sampling, post-mortem tissue harvest, monitoring animal health, collecting and recording data. Extensive vivarium work and animal handling involved.
- Execute various molecular biology procedures including ELISA, genotyping, and qPCR
- Participate in carrying out study protocols
- Implement pilot studies to develop new technologies and improve processes
- Be responsible for delivering meaningful outcomes with a high degree of autonomy
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field with 4+ years’ experience in research or other technical field
- Hands-on experience in rodent experimentation highly preferred
- Experience with cell culture, ELISA, histological techniques, and other laboratory techniques is a plus.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Self-directed, highly organized, and capable of executing projects with high-level guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to be responsible for outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Well-developed multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to changes
Yecuris offers exciting career opportunities in a dynamic working environment. Full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit-sharing benefits provided. Convenient location in Tigard, Oregon minutes from downtown Portland, with free parking.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the link above. Include a resume and concise cover letter describing your experience, qualifications, and goals.