A True Human Liver Model
FRG: the complete platform from in vitro development & optimization to in vivo validation.
FRG® KO IS HUMANIZED AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL
Humanized. Validated. Proven. That’s what you get from Yecuris FRG® KO technology.
We help clients:
- Validate specificity of targeting in gene therapy
- Understand disease pathways & processes in liver disease
- Assess human hepatotropic agents in infectious disease
- Define toxicity and metabolic attributes of compounds within the human liver
- Answer previously unapproachable questions in liver biology
Yecuris FRG Platform
Humanized Animal Models
In addition to their utility as models for hepatotropic infectious disease, liver humanized mice have unique qualities that make them suitable for use in screening the metabolic activities of new drugs, for testing genome editing therapy delivery systems, and for studies of human liver diseases.
Lander Foquet Study director at Seventh Wave Laboratories